It was suggested to us by Primary Children's hospital to start a blog tracking Mitch's updates and progress. We thought it was a fabulous idea as well, so here it is! We hope that you come back often and again thank you for thoughts and prayers on Mitch's behalf!
Love,
Mitch's Family
Great Idea for the blog... Our families thoughts, prayers and fasting are with Mitch and your family.
ReplyDeleteThe Winger's
My family's thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm not sure but I think I grew up with Kurt in Minnesota. Regardless, I am on the JDRF Board and my heart goes out to you as a fellow parent and as someone with Type 1. I spent 3 weeks at the Mayo Clinic this fall if you want to contact me I'd be happy to share my opinion of my experience.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Katherine Holt Burgener
Dear Flygare family. Thanks for making a blog. Our hearts are very tender for Mitch and we are praying for his recovery. I hope to see him preparing for his mission next year just like William is now. We are so impressed with all the good Mitch has done for others and are so sorry he is having to suffer. May you be blessed to understand and bear this trial.
ReplyDeleteLove, The Vernons
Kurt & Annette-
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you guys. Stay strong.
Tom Mathews
Kurt and Annette~ Please know that we are lifting Mitch and your family up daily in prayer. Every battle is in God's hands to fight so Mitch is in good hands. We look forward to seeing Mitch's progress.
ReplyDeleteMuch love and prayers,
Shelli and Chip Holloway
Van Buren, Indiana
We are praying and will be fasting for your family and Mitch tomorrow. Dallin misses Mitch in Seminary. We hope and pray that he starts recovering! Holly Toolson
ReplyDeleteHI! You don't know me, but we have something in common...I have two kids that are diabetic. I heard of this blog through Stacey McCallister from the JDRF.
ReplyDeleteI wanted you to know that I truly wish for the best! I truly know that he is being protected by the many prayers and blessings from above. I will be checking in on how things are going. Good luck and may the Lord be with you!