Annette, glad you're taking pictures! I'll share my medical stuff with you when you get back...We're all pulling and praying for you night and day. Love the Howells.
Cam is growing out his chin hair like Mitch told him...he won't shave it until Mitch is back. I just might grow out my chin hair too (!) We continue to pray for you and the docs every day. You've got an army pulling for you. We love the pictures and the info. We love you. Bobbi and family
Look at that manly foot! Did the smiley face wash off? Get better soon and I'll give you another pedi. Your all in our prayers. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteCN
Annette, glad you're taking pictures! I'll share my medical stuff with you when you get back...We're all pulling and praying for you night and day. Love the Howells.
ReplyDeleteCam is growing out his chin hair like Mitch told him...he won't shave it until Mitch is back. I just might grow out my chin hair too (!) We continue to pray for you and the docs every day. You've got an army pulling for you. We love the pictures and the info. We love you. Bobbi and family
ReplyDelete