Mitchell's severe spasms came back this morning and they are worse than before. They are going to put him back on the breathing machine. Based on this they are not allowing any visitors today. Thanks
I'm so sorry Mitch isn't doing well today. My little Hunter prays for him every night :) We love you and your family and pray you will be comforted today!
Mitch get better soon! we miss you and love you lots! I just wanted to say about a few weeks ago Tyresha, Me and and another friend, sent out a text telling everyone to wear white and fast for Mitch the next day. Walking into the school the next morning was so powerful at least half the commons was filled with people wearing white and much much more throughout the halls of the school. Mitch... People love you so much and want you to get better real soon. People that don't even know you that well or don't even know you at all. My sister has all her friends fasting and praying for you too, people all over the country. You are loved so much! God is always there beside your bed through this all reach out and grab his hand. I have known you since about 4th grade and you have always been a strong and tough person so STAY STRONG and have FAITH.
Mitch is was two weeks today as we watched you come off the stand from blessing the sacrament, we could see your pain. Our prayers have been with you and we will continue praying. We think you are one of the finest young men we've ever met. Thank you for your example to all of us. Love to you & your wonderful family. The Walkers
Mitch I wrote you a letter last night, I was going to bring it up to you today. You're in my prayers bud. Is there an address I can send my letter to, so it can get to Mitch? love you bud -Becca Glover
Mitch- I am sad that I cannot come to see you today. Thank you so much for giving updates on this blog. I know that I don't know you very well, but I know that you are very strong and can make it through this. My family is praying for you and we want you to know that we love you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. -Ally Melendez
We love you and will miss coming to see you and bring you food. Please keep the blog updated--we check it multiple times per day. We are praying for you and for the docs there--hopefully they will find some answers and be able to give Mitch some relief.
Mitch! It's your childhood friend Sean. I am so sorry your having to go through such a rough time. You're a strong kid, and I know you can get through it. You're in my prayers and I hope you get better soon!
May the Lord be with Mitch, your family, and the doctors at the Mayo clinic. I pray the Lord will watch over you as you travel in the early morning to Rochester; that all of you will arrive there safely, and the doctors can get to work on finding reasons for all of this, and start making Mitch well again.
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to see mitch today. We were just at the point of the mountain when sloane told us they weren't accepting visitors but had the feeling that we still needed to come. tell mitch that we love him and can not wait for him to come back home! let him know that if we had the plane we'd be flying out everyday to visit him! :) he is always in our prayers and i want him to know how proud all of us are of him. He is a soldier and never have i seen someone so strong. he truly has brought us together and just let him know that he is remarkable. best of luck annette and kurt and have a safe plane ride! i love reading the blog and want mitch to know that we do care! i love you mitch and can't wait for you to come home :) you're my hero and inspiration bud!
Mitch, You are so strong and such a great example of a fighter for everyone. We are thinking about you and your family. Our prayers are with you. You have influenced everyone so much. I hope that they can figure out what is going on and get you feeling better! We love you so very much and my daughter says she misses seeing your smiling face through the halls! Keep Fighting! Love, Your Favorite Third Grade Teacher Mrs. Pope and Family
Mitch! Savannah and I came to see you today and brought McKayla Ator and Bennett Lloyd with us, but we ran out of time before they could get in. We were disappointed. Savannah has been very concerned for you. I knew that she had fasted for you one day last week, but I didn't realize how sick you have been until I learned about this blog today. I will join her in fasting a praying for you and your family. Be strong and Get well soon! We love you. Julie Buswell
I'm so sorry Mitch isn't doing well today. My little Hunter prays for him every night :) We love you and your family and pray you will be comforted today!
ReplyDeleteMitch get better soon! we miss you and love you lots! I just wanted to say about a few weeks ago Tyresha, Me and and another friend, sent out a text telling everyone to wear white and fast for Mitch the next day. Walking into the school the next morning was so powerful at least half the commons was filled with people wearing white and much much more throughout the halls of the school. Mitch... People love you so much and want you to get better real soon. People that don't even know you that well or don't even know you at all. My sister has all her friends fasting and praying for you too, people all over the country. You are loved so much! God is always there beside your bed through this all reach out and grab his hand. I have known you since about 4th grade and you have always been a strong and tough person so STAY STRONG and have FAITH.
ReplyDeleteMitch is was two weeks today as we watched you come off the stand from blessing the sacrament, we could see your pain. Our prayers have been with you and we will continue praying. We think you are one of the finest young men we've ever met. Thank you for your example to all of us.
ReplyDeleteLove to you & your wonderful family.
The Walkers
Mitch I wrote you a letter last night, I was going to bring it up to you today. You're in my prayers bud.
ReplyDeleteIs there an address I can send my letter to, so it can get to Mitch?
love you bud
-Becca Glover
Mitch-
ReplyDeleteI am sad that I cannot come to see you today. Thank you so much for giving updates on this blog.
I know that I don't know you very well, but I know that you are very strong and can make it through this. My family is praying for you and we want you to know that we love you.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
-Ally Melendez
We love you and will miss coming to see you and bring you food. Please keep the blog updated--we check it multiple times per day. We are praying for you and for the docs there--hopefully they will find some answers and be able to give Mitch some relief.
ReplyDeleteWe love you--the Deeres
Prayers are still with you and your family every night!
ReplyDeleteDavid and ellie
Flygare Family
ReplyDeleteWe love you and are praying for Mitch and your family.
Brendon and DeLayne Dayton
Mitch! It's your childhood friend Sean. I am so sorry your having to go through such a rough time. You're a strong kid, and I know you can get through it. You're in my prayers and I hope you get better soon!
ReplyDeleteSean Wilkinson
May the Lord be with Mitch, your family, and the doctors at the Mayo clinic. I pray the Lord will watch over you as you travel in the early morning to Rochester; that all of you will arrive there safely, and the doctors can get to work on finding reasons for all of this, and start making Mitch well again.
ReplyDeleteLove You,
Shauna
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to see mitch today. We were just at the point of the mountain when sloane told us they weren't accepting visitors but had the feeling that we still needed to come. tell mitch that we love him and can not wait for him to come back home! let him know that if we had the plane we'd be flying out everyday to visit him! :) he is always in our prayers and i want him to know how proud all of us are of him. He is a soldier and never have i seen someone so strong. he truly has brought us together and just let him know that he is remarkable.
ReplyDeletebest of luck annette and kurt and have a safe plane ride!
i love reading the blog and want mitch to know that we do care!
i love you mitch and can't wait for you to come home :) you're my hero and inspiration bud!
Tia Patterson
Mitch,
ReplyDeleteYou are so strong and such a great example of a fighter for everyone. We are thinking about you and your family. Our prayers are with you. You have influenced everyone so much. I hope that they can figure out what is going on and get you feeling better! We love you so very much and my daughter says she misses seeing your smiling face through the halls! Keep Fighting!
Love,
Your Favorite Third Grade Teacher Mrs. Pope and Family
Mitch! Savannah and I came to see you today and brought McKayla Ator and Bennett Lloyd with us, but we ran out of time before they could get in. We were disappointed. Savannah has been very concerned for you. I knew that she had fasted for you one day last week, but I didn't realize how sick you have been until I learned about this blog today. I will join her in fasting a praying for you and your family. Be strong and Get well soon! We love you. Julie Buswell
ReplyDelete