Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Feb 16th 2010
Mitch had a great day until about 9pm. He was able to do a good session with physical therapy and he felt pretty good during and after. He was actually able to take a walk around the ICU floor after his therapy and sit in a chair for 10 minutes. Another good sign was he was hungry -- and craving a quarter pounder from McDonalds, which he ate quickly. He took another small walk in the early evening and was feeling pretty good. Then about 9pm he had another major spasm, this time on both sides. Currently he's not doing well. He is once again in major amounts of pain, but we are more worried about his outlook, as his spirits are pretty broken at the moment. Please keep praying for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kurt and Annette,
ReplyDeleteThank you for keeping us updated like this. Mitch and your family are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. Our whole family is praying for Mitch, and when I say whole family, I mean my parents, Steve's mom, several brothers and sisters, etc. They are following Mitch on your blog, too. My mom has put his name in the Oakland temple where she works every Tuesday. We love you guys.
Hey Mitch!! I am Annalee's mom. I have a blogspot too! Maybe it would cheer you up to watch the video that I put on there of her. She is applied for the Ambassador Scholarship at Dixie and I had to send in a video. I thought it turned out pretty cute. She has been very sad that you have been sick! Hang in there. I am so sorry it has been so rough for you. I pray for you everday! The blogspot is stielcrazy.blogspot.com It is the only video on there. I am also very good friends with LaShelle..you probably already knew that!!
ReplyDeleteMitch- I'm not sure you remember us, we sat by your family up at the Capitol last year. Since we met you last year, and also watched you play baseball, our 5 year old Brenner, says you're his hero. You're also our hero! When I read on Stacey's blog that you were in the hospital, my heart sunk. I am so sorry this is going on, but know you are in the best hands.
ReplyDeleteYou keep fighting, and we will keep praying for you! Hang in there bud, we can't wait to watch you play ball this year!