Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb 28th

Mitchells creatinine (kidney) number is 3.4 this morning. Normal range is .08-1.2, 4 days ago he was 12.1.

7 comments:

  1. Mitchell, we are so happy that things are looking better for you. I guess when you get sooo many people praying for you, you just have to get better! ha! You're a strong kid; mentally, physically, and spiritually. You're a great example to us all. Hope things continue to improve. We haven't stopped praying.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitch!!
    I'm soo incredibly proud of you!
    keep improving bud, you got this!
    we're all still praying for you!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Flygare's, We are so glad to hear that Mitch is kicking this thing. The people praying for you and Mitch has probably reached the point of "we can't keep track" anymore. We are so excited for all of you. Keep up the good work Mitch, we want to see you on the field real soon. We love you All!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey your doing good!!!! keep going strong!!!!!
    Love Kassi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep fighting Mitch!! We are really happy to hear that things are getting better.....Please know that we are all are pulling for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitch & Flygare Family,

    We're so happy to hear that your kidney function is improving! I know the Lord is watching over you. We, along with countless others, are and have been fasting and praying for you. Mitch, you are an awesome young man and such a good example to your peers and all of us. Keep up the fight!

    Randy (and Skyler) Smith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Flygare's,

    I thought I would relate a story that happened a couple of weeks back as we took the Juniors down to St. George for the baseball tournament that Mitch missed because of his illness. I was struck through the long weekend that the boys constantly had him in their thoughts. Before our games I noticed that they would gather in a tight circle in the outfield away from distractions. Hats off, heads lowered as they came together in prayer for your son. Without fail they would plead each day as team-mates and friends of Mitch that the Lord would intercede on his behalf. It touched my heart each time I witnessed it as I realized that these 16 and 17 year old young men truly love you son. I thought he would like to hear this and to know that they are holding number 13 for his return.

    May God bless your family. We will continue to keep your family in our prayers.

    The Murdock's

    ReplyDelete