Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Feb 24th
Mitch is off the breathing machine and out of his coma. He is a little confused and slow coming out of things. It is fun to hear the words "I love you" come out of his mouth as his first words when he saw us. He wanted to kiss both of us too - words can't describe how our heart hurts for him as we see the pain in his eyes. We appreciate all the continued support, emails and texts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Flygares. I just saw fireworks over in the direction of your home. I am thinking that they are in celebration of today's good news. Even if they are not meant to be, I'll take them as such. Way to go Mitch. Keep those numbers coming down. WE all love you. The Packs.
ReplyDeleteAnnette and Kurt--I just heard about your son's condition from Jolynn. I am so sorry to hear about this most difficult trial. Please know that we are thinking of you and praying for your son. Tom and Kristie Jolley
ReplyDeleteI think Alan is having Mitch withdrawals. . . tell him we can't wait to visit with him again! Glad to hear the good news. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteAnnette, I have been following Mitch's progress and my heart goes out to you and your family. We love Mitch and he has been in our prayers everyday. How has this been affecting his diabetes? I am sure it has been difficult. He is one tough guy and he is a fighter. We will keep praying for his recovery. Please know that we love you and are constantly thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteAnnette, I rec'd an email from Cami with the link to Mitch's blog. I am so sorry Mitch is going through this. Our hearts go out to Mitch, you and Kurt and your girls. It is absolutely no fun to be in the hospital and unsure of all that is happening. It sounds like Mitch is in the right place for the doctors to determine what is happening to him. We love you guys and we are praying for all of you:)
ReplyDeleteLove Debbie, Darryl, Wyatt and Romee Johnson
I was a nurse of Mitch's (one of many) one night shift before he left to Mayo. He's a sweet guy and I hope they figure this out for him soon!
ReplyDeleteMitch a million...hang in there buddy!! If there is one guy who can take something like this and come out swingin it's you. You're a good dude.
ReplyDeleteWe're thinking of you a lot. Coach LT