Hey there, as you all know its mitch and in all honesty i don't have words to explain how greatful i am for the love and all the support. My foundation has been built and the faith is still growing day by day.The prayers and happy good thoughts have been felt every step of the way, Couldn't do it without you guys. The glass is full and the sun will come up tomrorrow. Thank you all for being champs and hanging in there with me because I could not do this on my own. I need friends and family like you all.I Love you all SO much and just count down the days i can give you all hugs and thank you in person! We can do hard things and we are as a team, and a winning team that is. Keep the heads high and we can do this just one step at a time. Again, Love you all so much if you can just imagine me standing with my arms wide open for the biggest bear hug I could give to all of you. Thanks so much, just remember, I will be back and a better person having gone through this. And it will make us ALL stronger in some way. You're all just so great! cya soon. -
Mitch (Mitchypoo)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mitch-
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear you are making so much progress! I sure miss you a ton and can't wait for you to come back!! You're the best!! Love you Mitch! You're in my prayers!
Mitch, I don't know you yet... but my daughter Janessa says she knows you. I went to college with your dad and have known him for years. I have also worked with your grandpa in the seminar industry. My prayers have been for you and your family. I am happy to see some progress. May God continue to bless you! Jon E. Melton
ReplyDeleteMitch! Its so good to hear that you're doing better!! I hope to see you soon! You will continue to be in my prayers! I love you!
ReplyDeleteChels
Mitch, it is so, so great to hear from YOU! You probably don't remember me as I'm just the "mom". Katie and I have checked on you each and every day via your blog and on your Facebook page. (Yes, through all your highs and lows.) Today is definitely a long awaited HIGH! We all want you back in Alpine as soon as can be! We are thinking of you each and every day...!
ReplyDeleteMitch, I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like the love and concern we've felt for you over the past few weeks has made you almost like one of my own kids. It's so good to hear from you and to hear that you're improving. Now no more scaring us - get better and get home soon!
ReplyDeleteLove, the Christensens
Mitch your amazing!!!! I pray for you everyday! I know your testimony is what's getting you through this! Your an inspiration to all about endurance and perseverence! As I was reading the scriptures I came across a verse that automatically made me think of you, you should read it:) Alma 53:20-21, I'm sure you have read it but it's describing the warriors in helamans army and through their trials they have gained expierience and are now exceptional young men, as I read this I thought of you! Before this heartache that your going through this your testimony will be unshakable! Your in everyones prayers constantly:) I miss your good spirit and your always positive attitude! Keep going!!:) love ya buddd!
ReplyDelete-Whitney F.
Mitch - What great news! We are so happy to hear of your progress! Our family will continue to keep you in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteThe Verslype Family
Mike, Samantha, Sam, Henry, Anna, William, and Evelyn
Hey, Mitch! I'm glad to hear you're doing better! You're so awesome, keep it up, I'm sure you'll be home soon :) You've got a lot of people praying for you, including me and my fam. Lots of love to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteMary
Mitch - please hurry up and come home - Alan's facial hair is getting out of control. Someone at work asked him yesterday if he was trying out for the Lead Bass in a band! He's old you know, not a young buck like you! We are so glad to hear from you personally and love you. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kim
mitch, bro your such a stud. I honestly look up to you alot. It takes a real man to go through what you have. i'm so happy that your health has improved. Im excited to see you. love you man
ReplyDeleteJackson
MITCH! You are my hero. period, the end. I am so glad your health is improving! I can't wait to see you! I just hope I wont choke you to death when I hug you!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteGREAT JOB, MITCH! KEEP IT UP!!!
ReplyDeleteMISS MITCHELL
Mitch - The Sobotka Family is dancing for Joy, keep up the great work. We look forward to you being home. We continue to keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteThe Sobotka Family.
Hey Mitch,
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy you are feeling better. It's so good to see your strong testimony and spirit! Our family has prayed for you every day. We can't wait to see you come home! I think Duke is getting a little tired of dragging me along for walks (he is SO strong!) You need to get home and walk him, you'll do much better. Love to you from the Barbers!
It's SOOOOOO good to hear from you!!! I hope you can also imagine all of US with our arms open wide giving you that bear hug back! You are the best Mitch...we love you more than you know and you have touched every one of our hearts and strengthened our faith. The Lord has some great things in store for you...I can't wait to see what it is!! I love you Mitch! Tami :)
ReplyDelete